Wednesday 15 April 2009

My Cloakroom Bits

Here are som pictures of my new cloakroom, I decorated it all myself and enjoyed every minute. When the painting was done I asked Tony to put me up two long shelves which he duly did, I then started to look for things to dress the shelves.
I found the small vintage shelf in our local Dunelm shop this shop sells most things to do with the home and lovely fabric too. The items hanging from the small shelf are things I love the pink heart was a present from a friend Elaine she made it for me, the Wild flowers for a wild woman hanging was a present from my sister-in-law, the little forget me knot candlestick is Royal Worcester and was bought for me by the children and Moms when I finished helping at Play School.the two creamers are from my sister-in -law, when she lived in Toronto and we visited for a holiday there was an antiques market in the local mall and we went along. ThePink and black creamer is wedgewood and the floral one is a Clarice Cliff, there was another creamer and I could'nt decide between the two and the Wedgwood one won but, on the day we were coming home Janet presented me with the other creamer which I will put in my hall when I have finished painting it. The little jar is full of fabric yoyo's , I used up lots of scraps to make these. So when I go into my cloakroom I love it because it has lots of things that I love in it.

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

What pretty things you have around you. They obviously give you so much pleasure.

Blog Archive