Friday 29 May 2009

Lovely Lupins


Sorry I have'nt spoken to you all for a while but I have been so busy, the garden seems to get untidy in the wink of an eye. The sun shines on my windows and I realise they need cleaning, the washing and ironing never stop, shopping for food, mopping the floors, dusting the list goes on and on and on top of all that I have been fighting my hexagon quilt into submission trying to put the wadding and backing on,my daughter came over for a crash course on how to use her sewing machine without breaking the needle but, I think I have caught up a little with all my chores now so I canstart looking on all my favourite blogs again. Do you like my Lupins I love old fashioned plants my delphiniums are nearly out and the foxgloves are just starting to pop, is there anything better than a summer garden.

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Those Lupins looks wonderful. I'd love to see your garden...every picture you show is something incredible. Great job. My delphians are about 8 inches tall right now. I've always wanted Lupins...just never got around to planting any.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Beedeebabee said...

Those are THE most beautiful lupins I've ever seen!
Thanks for visiting my new blog and for your very sweet comment!!!
Bluebell...if you want to be in on my giveaway, leave a comment under my giveaway post :o)
Big smiles to you, Paulette

Bunny said...

Great gardem tjpse are beautiful Lupins.

BumbleVee said...

can't seem to get Lupins to grow...but, others around here do have them....maybe a different area of the yard.....

Blog Archive