Saturday 3 October 2009

Feeling A Little Better.

Hi My Friends, so sorry to be missing but I have been struck down with the Flu, it has been really miserable but I am feeling much better so I have hung a few flags out to let you know. I hav'nt seen my lovely Kathleen for a week I would not let her near me because I did not want to spread my germs but hopefully I will be able to see her on Monday for a good old chat and I need a good Laugh thats been missing from my life over the last week. I will post again soon lots of love to you all.

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

You've been dearly missed. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. That is good news!!

Elizabethd said...

Poor you, there is nothing so depressing as flu. Take plenty of rest and get well soon.

Barbara Anne said...

It's so good to hear you're feeling better at last! The flu can really take the stuffing out of you, can't it? When I had it several years ago, I had to take naps for weeks thereafter.

Hope it works out that you and Cottonreel can play soon.

Hugs!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sweetie! I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better! Don't over do it now. Make sure you pamper yourself for a while until you really feel 100%. Missed you!
Hugs, Paulette =D

Blog Archive