Sunday 9 May 2010

Cake Stands

Hello People, I hope you are all having a great weekend especially where it is Mothers Day, we have already had our Mothers Day in March. Do you see my cakestands these are plates I bought from charity shops and places and I found a site where they sell the handles to make cakestands and so here they are, they look so pretty I love them, my husband Tony drilled the holes which was a bit scary but was very successful. I am still busy making my heirloom quilt and today I finished all the blocks I am really looking forward to putting them all together. I am hoping this volcano dust goes away and stops disrupting flights it is such a nuisance for people hanging around at the airports not fun at all. My car is a bit poorly and has to go into the garage tomorrow to be fixed, thats o.k as long as it is fit and well for Thursday because we are off to the Malvern Quilt Show, Cant Wait!

2 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Bluebell! I remember when you were looking for those cakestand handles! They look really beautiful!!! xo Paulette

fourdogday said...

Those turned out wonderful. I make cakestands using old candlesticks, but I like the ones you did a lot! Very nice!

Blog Archive