Friday 26 November 2010




Hello, I bought these shelves at an auction in Cockermouth they cost me £14, what a bargain, they have taken me a while to rub down and then paint, I have used some of this new Heritage paint and it is lovely. The knobs I bought when we were on holiday in Cape Cod and I love them they cost just $1 each. We have finished decorating now and we are pleased with everything it all looks clean and fresh. I am busy making new cushions and trying to tidy my sewing room in between christmas shopping and cake making. The weather here in England is really cold, lovely sunny days and very hard frosts at night, some of the country has got snow. Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shelves are so pretty - I love the paint and I recognize the knobs. They are "Heartland" by International China. I have a huge set of dishes in this pattern that my mom and I collected. Sounds like you are very busy but having fun and making good progress.

cottonreel said...

It seems from Mildreds comment you can still buy those knobs .They are beautiful as is the shelf and the china--cottonreel

cottonreel said...

It seems from Mildreds comment you can still buy those knobs .They are beautiful as is the shelf and the china--cottonreel

Scrappy quilter said...

I love your shelving. And the dishes are so pretty. Hugs

Angela said...

Drawer-knobs are fabulous [can't afford air fare to cape cod though!!]

Anonymous said...

Jilly, this looks so beautiful with all of your chintzware!
Hugs,
Diane

Blog Archive