Monday 14 February 2011

Bramble Patch SALE

Kathleen and I are off to the Bramble Patch Sale tomorrow, this sale only happens once a year so it is a good one. There will be all these mad women heading up and down the motorway to grab a bargain it's good fun. I hope everyone had a good weekend, it was a bit mixed weatherwise here but it was lovely because I saw my family and thts always special. Spring seems to be dragging it's feet, this lovely picture of a Bluebell wood was taken a couple of years ago it was quite breathtaking to see them all and thats when I chose my name for my blog.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Hope you find lots of fun things to look at and some fun things to purchase. Give Kathleen a huge hug for me. I do miss her. Hugs to you too.

Elizabethd said...

Have fun at the sale!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the sale. I hope you will share your treasures. We had a spring like day today and I enjoyed watching the birds.

Blog Archive