Tuesday 27 November 2012


I have had a day sewing today, I found a lovely pattern for these towels with pretty tab tops on Shabby Art Boutique, I bought a couple of hand towels from Dunelm Mill they were seconds and did not cost a lot, I then folllowed the instructions for the tab tops, you have to cut the towel in half so you end up with two hand towels for the kitchen. I then made this rag book for Jude about Rudolph they are so simple to do and the Fabric guild had reduced the Christmas panels, I think Kathleen bought The Night Before Christmas, I love to have Christmassy books on the coffee table during December.
The weather here has been dreadful so much rain, lots of places are flooded, I feel so sorry for the people who keep getting flooded out it must be a nightmare, I always wanted to live close to water but, I think I have changed my mind.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are just lovely - I'm going to make towels like that for my down stairs loo. What a good idea.

Whilst I'm here, I read this blog

http://frugaldom.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/a-look-back-over-frugal-years.html#comment-form

if you can help, I have her address so we bloggers might send a few sewing bits - thanks, email me if you can - love froogs xxxx

Elizabethd said...

Those look very pretty, ideal for guest towels.

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Link to the instructions please.

Anne.

Pippas quilts said...

great towels and the book will be loved.

Blog Archive