Tuesday 19 March 2013

 
Hello everybody, I am struggling to do much posting at the moment, there is a lot of illness about, Tony's Dad is in hospital but hopefully he will be home tomorrow, Kate has had Mastitis and we have been helping her with the babies and there is a nasty throat bug about too which also gives you an eye infection at the end of it, not a good time and the weather is not helping, "where is the spring"? we have primroses out which keep getting snowed on the daffodils are trying to bloom but are not quite making it yet.
We are starting to get rid of some of our stuff ready for the move into the bungalow, slowly but surely. I have some large plastic boxes ready to start filling with my sewing room stuff.
The quilt you can see is one I am hand quilting at the moment, it is a Hexagon pattern and it is made from all Tilda fabrics, I love it! this is a keeper.

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I have been wondering how you were getting on with your moving preparations. Hope all is going well.

Pippas quilts said...

good luck with the packing.

margaret said...

beautiful delicate colours on the quilt. Best of luck with your move, a dreadful experience! rather you than me. Hope all are returned to good health by now.

Blog Archive