Saturday 28 March 2009

A Couple of old Ruins


I am the one in the torquoise t.shirt. This is a picture of me outside the House of the Vestal Virgins in the Forum in Rome, Tony and I went there for a holiday when Tony reached his 60th birthday it was brilliant what history I think my favourite place of all was the Trevi Fountain, it was so unexpected right in the middle of narrow winding streets filled with holiday shoppers and suddenly you come upon this truly beautiful sight, magical!
The Vatican was of course something else so much beauty all at once is hard to take.
At the end of the week I needed a new pair of feet but my brain was well fed. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

What a great picture. Loved seeing you. Wow my daughter would love that place...she is big time into history.

Blog Archive