Monday 23 March 2009

Great Weekend



Hello everyone, I have had a nice weekend with my wonderful family, the weather was quite good but it has turned cold today and very windy. The picture on the left is of a recipe journal that my husband bought me and I am slowly filling it with all the lovely recipe's I find on peoples blogs. I am having a day at home tomorrow I hope to get some more of my wedding ring quilt pieced it is beginning to look very pretty. I have also started to make some fabric hearts as favours for my daughters wedding, I will photograph them and post them on my blog and you can let me know if I am doing a good job. My friend Kathleen has got the knitting bug and we have been looking for patterns for toddlers cardigans as she has two new great grand children and she wants to start knitting for them, once she gets a bee in her bonnet there is no stopping her. Enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Blog Archive