Monday 16 March 2009

Shopping Day

Hello People,
Food shopping today, the only thing that makes it bearable is that Kathleen and I go together, we have lots of laughs and lovely coffee.
I have to take my son to hospital tomorrow he has two impacted wisdom teeth and they are operating to get rid of them, he will only be there for one day but I'm sure he will be glad when it is done.

It has been another loely day and I managed to get a little gardening done when I got home the Thrush was serenading me all the time and my little Robin was enjoying the worms thatcame to the top.

Bye for now

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I hope everything goes well for your son. This is one of the neatest blogs.

Elizabethd said...

What a lovely picture. Hope your son gets through his appointment well.

Blog Archive