Thursday 19 March 2009

The White cottage that you see will be covered in wisteria in the next few weeks it is stunning when in full bloom. The old school building is now a Dr's surgery so we did'nt lose this lovely old building we recycled it. Desford is not a pretty pretty village but it does have a few nice buildings that have history. The one thing we are short of is shops we only have a couple of small one's so we have to travel into Leicester to find decent shopping. We do have a library which is most important and I would be lost without it and we also have a Post Office so I suppose we can manage. Well I am going to sit down and relax now it's my birthday tomorrow and my husband is taking the day off and we are meeting my daughter for lunch, Kate lives in Nottingham si I am looking forward to seeing her. Speak to you soon.

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

A very happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you have a lovely day.

cottonreel said...

Happy birthday to you, squashed tomatoes and stew , happy birthday dear jilly , happy birthday to yooooooooo xxxxx

barb's creations said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow for your birthday.Barb

Blog Archive