Sunday 18 October 2009

I Think It's Finished

Well here it is my blue and pink quilt, I did a little bit of free motion quilting on it and I like it, but I'm not quite sure that there is enough quilting on it Iwill have to ask my friend and champion quilter Kathleen. The quilt is very pretty and I want to make sure it is finished correctly. It is another lovely day here in Leicestershire we have had some truly lovely weather this week, I want to get my garden tidied up but there are still flowers blooming especially Roses and other stuff too and I love the colour. Well it is ironing time now si I had better finish here, speak soon.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty, Jilly! It has a Laura Ashley look to it.
Diane

Elizabethd said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous. I just love roses.

Scrappy quilter said...

I love roses too. Very pretty!!

Kathy said...

It is so pretty. What a nice job!

Lululiz said...

Oh my goodness, just look at all those beautiful rose fabrics! They are just gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment!

LaurieStar said...

Wow - this quilt is truly beautiful! I love the colors!

Beedeebabee said...

This is sooo pretty. I love those colors! Love your machine flower too! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Angela Harris said...

Oh my! This quilt is Gorgeous! You did a beautiful job :)
Thank you so much for coming to my blog and supporting me :)
I am grateful for your kind words !
~Angela Harris

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
Many thanks for visiting and foloowing my blog. I love your quilt, just my colours and style.
Have a good weekend.

Blog Archive