Wednesday 2 June 2010

Busy in the Garden

We have had a little rain over the last two days so I have been able to plant some more of my flowers, the ground was so hard it was really difficult but the rain helped. The birds are very busy feeding their yound, the blackbirds seem to have a permanent mouthful of worms they must be feeding lots of chicks. My son and his girlfriend are back from Greece, they went to Santorini they had a great time and explored the island, they said it was a bit scary on some of the roads up the mountains as there is just a sheer drop at the side but all in all a good holiday. I bought a lovely book at the weekend it is by Melissa Francis and is a Heart & Home Book it has lovely labels inside and lots of ideas for making nice things.I was at Kathleens yesterday helping her with setting up her ebay sales account it was a marathon but we got there and then we went out for tea and the most gorgeous strawberry cheesecake believe me we nedded it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A little rain must fall ... & then there is cheesecake.

Have a great week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Jane said...

I dunno if you know, but an ancient volcano erruption on Santorini is allegedly the source of the story of Atlantis. Another interesting (but this time untrue) factoid is that strawberry shortcake makes you fat - it doesn't, and you can eat as many slices as you fancy whilst remaining utterly sylphlike. Of course, fatties like me are a lost cause :O(

Kathy said...

Hard work always deserves a reward!

Arlette said...

Nothing better than a slice of cheesecake after a long, arduous day.
Take care!
P.S. Please check out my post of March 20. It has a picture of the Solo cup you asked about.

Blog Archive