Monday 13 February 2012

experimenting



Good Morning, I found this lovely embroidery on The House on The Side of The Hill Blog she has some lovely free stuff on there, I am experimenting with beads amongst embroidery, I have'nt done much beading but I like it, I have'nt finished the tail yet and I have a lot of the bird body to do but, I am liking how it is coming along. There is so much to see and do when you blog, I love seeing all the lovely ideas that people have, the only trouble is I spend so much time looking at the blogs when there is washing, ironing and dusting to be done.

If you are a Crazy Quilter you must go to Pat Winters Blog, you will see the most beautiful things and also Shawkl blog, these two ladies really inspire me.

2 comments:

Pippas quilts said...

What you have done already is looking good it will be beautiful when it is finished.

Piece by Piece said...

Your quilt is going to absolutely amazing, great job.

I have given you a Liebster award, so to my blog to collect it.
Patricia

Blog Archive