Sunday 3 January 2010

Christmas is Back in it's Box

O.K Christmas is officially over can we please look forward to spring now, I have lots of buds appearing on things and Kathleen and I are off to the Garden Centre Sale tomorrow. Last year we bought loads of Christmas items that were on sale lovely decorations and things lots of things. We shall also eat a huge Scone and drink a huge cup of coffee to give us strength to go around again and the new plants will be starting to appear. It is a pretty day here today the frost is starting to melt in the lovely sunshine and I have been watching the birds eating all the goodies we have put out, my greateat thrill over christmas was to finally get Goldfinches eating in my garden they are so pretty. If we could just get the squirrels to stop eating all the fat balls life would be perfect.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Jilly! Time to get our Christmas in its box too! *sigh* It always makes me sneeze! LOL! It raises the dust!

Have a nice Sunday! It's well below freezing here and windy so we are huddling inside where it's warm and toasty!

Blessings,
Diane

Kathy said...

That sounds so wonderful. I can't wait for spring. I am ready for it on December 26th, but it won't be here for months!

Scrappy quilter said...

Have fun shopping with Cottonreel. Hugs

BumbleVee said...

Mine is not yet boxed up... I suppose I have to think about it though...

we wont be seeing any spring around here for months.... so no hurry on that score.....

Happy New Year.....

Blog Archive