Sunday 5 December 2010

Voices Like Angels

Good Morning everyone. I went shopping on Saturday and as I parked my car and got out the most wonderful sound greeted me, this wonderful group of people were singing carols, I have never heard anything like it they were beautiful. It was freezing cold and these lovely people dressed in their warm coats, scarves, hats, gloves and boots belted out carols in their wonderful gospel way. Everywhere you looked people were smiling because it was such a joyous sound, they were collecting for a charity and I hope they did very well they certainly deserved to, everytime I came out of a shop this glorious sound hit me, Magic!

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I love it when something so unexpected happens. It must have sounded very Christmassy.

Anonymous said...

This is what Christmas is all about. I'm sure these beautiful singers put a lot of smiles on a lot of faces this Christmas season!

Angela said...

That's the same choir we had at our church in October - they are an exceedingly joyful bunch! And how lovely to hear carols when Christmas shopping

advent blessings !

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree, this is what Christmas is all about. It looks wonderful. Hugs

Blog Archive